Friday, October 17, 2014

Two No More

Everything's come to a head. After asking for a path through this dark wood I've been placed on a path by which I am to endure some of the hardest trials yet. The One of Two is no longer so, but instead The One Learned From. Time has seem to it that I no longer wear the veil of wishful thinking before my eyes. No. I see now who walks in his stead, as well as who follows him. For even if a king is imprisoned, he is still insulated from the world around him. But now that sort of action, or lack thereof, has ended and he must endure the trials before him. I must endure these trials.

The One Learned From delivered an ultimatum, of which I saw coming. His followers and supporters delivered their own message with much scorn and vitriol, something I was not prepared for. Thus is the reason that I must speak my piece and have peace of mind. Their minds are set in old ways so I do not hope to sway them, that is only wishful thinking, something I am done with. I need to know that I've done all I can by communicating as best I can to those that turn a blind eye for the sake of feeling comfortable. Hmm...the mere thought of what they do begins to agitate.  It is at this point that we near climax and wait with baited breath for the smallest movement to topple us in any direction. The Tall One advises against speaking my piece, or his own at the very least, in that no good would come of it. I am of the mind that there is little to no good to be had at this point, as we look about at our dangerous position.

I ask God for guidance, the strength, wisdom, and courage to face these tribulations from my own family. I am but a man and have only so much to give. I will give it my all but I know that it will not be enough. I pray that the hearts of the supporters will be changed and open to what I have to say. Doing what needs to be done comes first, even if at great cost. But what is the cost when it is something that's become sick and blind? One would say all the more reason to keep trying.

...............I give you all the evidence to make of it what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment